If you want to contact us for further information, please use this form.
It should be noted that this form should only be used to contact the BEE SECURE Stopline. To report potential illegal content, please refer to the reporting form here.
The collected information is stored by the National Youth Service (hereinafter "NYS") on an electronic file and is exclusively used for processing your request via this form.
This information will only be collected if you give your explicit consent to the NYS and KJT.
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the management and will exclusively be used by the NYS.
The responsible party and its contact information
The NYS located at 40 Boulevard Pierre Dupong Annexe Forum Geesseknäppchen L-1430 Luxembourg is the body responsible for data protection.
You can contact the responsible party
- Via e-mail at email@example.com or
- By way of a signed letter with a copy of your ID card sent to the following address:
Service National de la Jeunesse
À l’attention du commissaire à la protection des données
Annexe Forum Geesseknäppchen
40, boulevard Pierre Dupong
- Right of access: upon request from the responsible party, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data, a copy of your data and information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients, the expected duration and all other rights related to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: in case of incorrect or incomplete information, you have the right to have it rectified by the responsible party.
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to restriction: you have the right to temporarily restrict the processing of your data. The data will be kept by the person concerned, but will no longer be used until the restriction is lifted.
- Right to transfer data: you can ask the data controller to transfer your data to another data controller in a format that is structured, common and machine-readable.
Right of withdrawal
Under the data protection regulation and conditions provided for in Article 21, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and to withdraw your consent at any point in the future. In this case, it is possible that the controller will not continue processing your data.